October 1, 2014 - 0 comment
The average home owner focuses solely on updating the inside of their homes and they ignore the exterior facade. However, in many cases, the exterior is just as important. Creating curb appeal is translated into making a great first impression. When you purchased your home, you definitely considered its’ curb appeal and its’ potential.
We all want to be the talk of the neighborhood, in a good way. Giving your home an exterior facelift is an investment worth making. But who can you trust to execute your visions into reality?
Look no further! Perfect Painter is a reputable trustworthy renovation company that creates and designs new elements to enhance the look and feel of your exterior façade. We work directly with you to help you visualize the ‘big picture’ and create a look you will desire, and the final product will be memorable.
Exterior areas to consider:
- Front Door – would be a fantastic improvement. Replacing the existing or simply add a new coat of paint.
- Siding – Fiber cement siding options such as James Hardie or Certain teed are great choices. They offer rot-resistant products with tremendous material warranties. Create dimension and interest by combining various looks and materials.
- Add Stone – Install new pavers will add a hint of richness to the exterior. Stone is a wonderful complement and accent feature.
- Paint – Do not under estimate the change new paint colors will have on the overall look and appeal of your home. Protect your investment and always choose quality lifetime paint. Paint alone will drastically change the look and feel of your exterior.
- New Gutters, Windows, Shutters, Roofing – The choices are endless! In terms of energy-efficiency savings- new windows, paint, new siding will bring instant gratification. Not only do they improve the overall look of your home. You will be the talk of the neighborhood!
Fall in love with your home all over again!