So…you’re not moving, you are just restless and in the mood for a change. Do you love colour but freeze at the idea of choosing the wrong shade for your walls? You are not alone.
Could your life use more colour? A professional colour selection that will achieve an outstanding look!
There are literally thousands of different paint colours and finish styles that you can select for any given project. Choosing the perfect colour combination for your home can be overwhelming. Let the color consultant experts at Perfect Painter help you choose the right color scheme for your home. The right paint type and colour palette can enhance the details of a room, as well, create an ambiance and mood.
The Professionals at Perfect Painter work diligently to bring their colour to every aspect of your home. We will make your house feel like a home, that’s where a colour consultant comes in. Colour consultants are experts in colour choice and know the best colour schemes, as well what colours are best to use in any room.
Our Colour Consultants can help you:
- Refresh the look of any interior room or exterior surface
- Match existing fixtures, like flooring, cabinetry and countertops
- Set a mood-an elegant dining room a cheerful playroom, a new baby room, and a formal living room
- Add accent features to any room
- Boost your homes resale value
What color should you paint your home and what they represent?
- Red-Great for encouraging appetite
- Yellow-Ideal colour for kitchen, gives the effect of energy
- Blue-A productive colour
- Green-Ideal for bedroom spaces, very calm and relaxing
- Pink-feminine colour, ideal for girl’s rooms
- White-gives the effect of purity, space and cleanliness
Remember your colour consultant uses colour as a powerful tool to inspire emotions, create space or simply set the mood or atmosphere for any room.
Our colour consultants will use a wide array of colours to achieve a healthy and beautiful home you will proud to showcase to family and friends.
Your colour consultant services the GTA and surrounding areas.